Monday, July 11, 2011

Mini-Hiatus

Hi tribe,

It's been a really eventful few weeks up here in the Concrete Jungle. A lot of things are happening, people are coming and going, people are up and down, and I am along for the ride. The second, more difficult summer semester has started and it's looking to be a little more time consuming than I thought it would be. I hope you'll all understand if I'm not around as much in the coming month or so, both here and in my comments on your wonderful blogs. A few months ago, this hiatus probably would have gone unnoticed, but lately I've been trying to blog more, so I felt like I should notify the public of my absence. I will still of course be participating in Freeky Fridays and trying to post and comment now and again just to maintain my sanity.


Thanks friends :)
<3, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment