Darren Criss
AKA Blaine from Glee, who is currently my favorite if only because his voice is pretty much exactly in my range. Now, I've never seen "A Very Potter Musical", but the fact that he did a musical about Harry Potter is enough to make me love him even more. I will forgive the fact that he went to Michigan as long as he keeps singing.
Mark Wahlburg
Oh, Marky Mark. First of all, I'm a sucker for Massholes. I've loved this man for a long time, but it was with The Departed that I realized how talented he really is. His performance in The Fighter (and his passion and dedication with getting the film about his hero made) has me totally crushing on him right now.
Michael Cera
I love me some nerdy awkward boys, and George Michael over here is the epitome. I've seen most of his movies, and although it may come across as him playing the same character in every film, I really think I've captured the subtle differences between each little geek. Or I just want to give him a hug and so I'm neglecting his one-note-ness.
Jason Sudeikis
I've recently been getting back into SNL, and Jason's sketches are always some of my favorites. I fell in love with Floyd on 30 Rock (and still wish he and LiLem would have ended up together)... especially with his Jamaican accent in my favorite episode, the Valentine's-themed "Anna Howard Shaw Day"
Which brings us to...
Jon Hamm
I've been crushing on Jon since I first saw Mad Men the summer after its first season. I think he's an immensely talented actor and gorgeous to boot. Plus, anyone who guest stars on 30 Rock and basically makes fun of himself is alright by me. This is pretty much a permanent crush that's usually stronger during Mad Men's season, but after seeing The Town a few weeks ago, it is renewed in full force.
Andrew Garfield
The first time I ever heard Andrew's name was out of sheer hatred when he was selected over the Twitter favorite, Donald Glover, for the lead role in the Spiderman reboot. And then I saw The Social Network. And then I decided I wanted to see everything Andrew Garfield has ever done. He's immensely talented and completely adorable. Also British. Marry me, Andrew Garfield.
(Side note: he DOES make a really sexy Spiderman).
Who are you swooning over this Valentine's Day?






Marion Cotillard. Natalie Portman. Julianne Moore. Tilda Swinton. Andrew Garfield? Ha, but seriously, Amy Adams.
ReplyDeleteThe fact that anyone could find Tilda Swinton attractive is hurting my head. And I probably wouldn't judge you if you had a mancrush on Andrew Garfield.
ReplyDeleteI am totally into Darren Criss and it makes my incredibly happy that he plays a gay guy on TV but is actually straight. To continue the musician lovefest, I am totally crushing on Sam Tsui. I know it shouldn't be normal but his creativity and voice are wonderful - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkHJ2-zoSB4&NR=1
ReplyDelete