Thursday, December 9, 2010

When the Dog Bites, When the Bee Stings

Things That Are Keeping Me Sane During Finals:

The Vince Guaraldi Trio Charlie Brown Christmas Album


Aria Women's Protein Shakes


Five Minute Facebook Stalking Breaks


Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup


Inventing the Twitter Hashtag #gradschoolproblems


Red Starbucks Cups


Comfy Pants


GChat


The amazing battery life on my MacBook


My FB picture being Tanya from Fievel Goes West


Talking about other people in the library in ASL


Instant Netflix at the end of a very long day

Apologies for not sourcing my images. No time! What's keeping YOU sane in this busy time of year?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Fieval! One of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get that Instant Netflix. I come home and hope that HBO has something exciting on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love and agree with the last four. ;-)

    ReplyDelete