Thursday, December 23, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is...

My only wish all month has been for finals to be over and for me to come out without dying. Now I can think a little broader. These are COMPLETELY unrealistic and I do not expect any of these, nor would I be able to USE half of them (and some don't exist). But if I could have anything in the world for Christmas - besides the obvious world peace, goodwill towards men, stuff - I would like:

Cupcake Recipes from everyone I know, whenever I want them, that will always turn out perfectly.

Hermione's Time Turner from HP 5

A humidifier that makes me feel better about NYC winter without making me feel worse about mold (appearance is a perk)

A Mrs. Potts teapot

A cupcake carrier that collapses.
I don't mean just kind of collapses. I want it to fold FLAT.

At least two more pairs of TOMS

An Anthropologie shopping spree

A laundry lady that would remember to do my laundry when I forgot and always wash everything perfectly.

That spell Hermione uses in HP7.1 to make her bag infinitely large

Lots and lots of scarves

A KitchenAid Stand Mixer
(all I've ever wanted for every major holiday and now I have nowhere to put it)

What's on the top of your unrealistic materialistic optimistic Christmas list?

1 comment:

  1. so cute; sorry I was already done with my shopping! maybe a scarf on clearance!

    ReplyDelete