Friday, August 20, 2010

But Wasn't Quite Ready to Leave

I don't completely HATE Florida. Apart from the obvious (family, friends, free meals), there are a lot of things I'm really going to miss about this place. As my nostalgia kicks in, I'll go in depth on a few more of these. Until then, here is my tentative list of

THINGS I'LL MISS (in no particular order)
1. Publix
2. Gator Football
3. Walt Disney World
4. Friends of the Library Sale
5. My Sorority
6. Central Air Conditioning
7. The Beach
8. Driving
9. Satchel's
10. Large Kitchens
11. Chick-Fil-A
12. The Georgia Aquarium
13. Openly Rooting for the Boston Red Sox
14. Yum Cupcakery
15. Dance Marathon
16. Short Distance Long Distance Relationships
17. Sweet Tea
18. Constantly Crafting
19. Sandals in the Winter
20. College Town Prices

I'm sure I'll think of a few more. In depth explanations of these to come throughout the year!

[edited 9/7/10]

2 comments:

  1. you forgot sweet tea! good sweet tea, anyways. And oh, you will miss central air SO much...also I was surprised about how little Red Sox hate there was! New York isn't a sports city the same way Boston is, and the ratio of Mets to Yankees fans seems pretty balanced. Learn to love Trader Joe's, but avoid it on weekends. it will become your best. friend. Another amazing thig is $40 round trips to Boston! win.

    <3
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did I forget sweet tea? It's only my favorite thing on the planet! I'm sure I'll be editing this list eventually :)

    ReplyDelete